Sunday, February 24, 2008

It got me...

Whatever illness has been floating around out there has finally gotten to me...

Complete with coughing, body aches, chills, sweats and sore throat (and who knows, maybe even a fever but I don't have a thermometer!), I've been battling something awful since this past Thursday night which has kept me away from posting here and functioning in any part of society. Up until today--I've managed to gain some functioning back--it has also kept me from writing my mid-term paper for this class unfortunately.

So, my lack of posting within the last few days is a result of me being ill and my lack of posting within the next few days is due to attending classes, going to work and getting this paper done.

I'm still coughing up a storm but I'm on my way to getting better.

No comments: